Friday, November 16, 2012

Leaving Bryce

Yesterday was the last day of the season for at Bryce. I was a bit saddened especially after sitting on the rim for the last few times znd experiencing the quiet that comes with the canyon, but as always, keep moving.

I'll be heading into Cedar City for a night or two. Tonight I have.an interview with Antarctica. I found out I do not qualify for unemployment with Utah so that is one less thing to worry about. I also hope to finish up my financial aid paperwork with Florida Kdys Community College. First will be to get to the hotel in Cedar City. Splurged on a room at the AbbeyInn with king size bed, pool and hot tub. Take care of business then relax and make the next move. Always keep moving. Relax but also hustle to make the next thing happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment