Sunday, February 22, 2015

Walk Around


These are some pictures from around town on a walk yesterday. 

An abandoned ferry terminal. There is a new one now that crosses the Juan de Fuca to Coupeville. A short while ago I got to see it returning at night under the stars, all lit up.



Here is the beach not far from the house I am staying in. If you look to the far right, you can the little white dots, which are part of Fort Worden. It was quite chilly out here to me, due to the winds coming off the water. Very beautiful, and we are having gorgeous weather recently.



Walking back to the house, a family of deer grazing in a nearby yard, with people walking by.




A skatepark in downtown Port Townsend. I look forward to seeing the riders come summer. 



I like this picture because it gives you a sense of the Olympic Mountains, which you can see here off in the distance. I do happen to enjoy the yellow and blue building too.



The downtown port. Port Townsend is famous for its Wooden Boats Festival. It has a gorgeous Maritime Museum and you will see many types of vessels here.



I just liked this truck.




A downtown bed and breakfast I believe.




A house off the same beach from earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment