Sunday, February 22, 2015

Welcome to the Junk Drawer!

I'm going through my pictures and here are a bunch of random ones I found:

From a downtown bus stop in Port Angeles. You can see the Olympic Mountains in the background. And Bella Rosa in the foreground, a cafe I used to frequent. Behind it is the William Shore Memorial pool. The only salt water pool I've been in. Great dry sauna. Umm, dry sauna.


We had more cold at Lake Crescent. This a frozen structure I liked.


Madronas a very pretty trees here in the Northwest. In the winter their bark will turn white and peel come summer becoming a lustery brown.


A picture from one of Port Angeles' bridges. You can see the Strait of the Juan de Fuca in the distance.


Moody day on Lake Crescent.



I don't know what kind of tree this is, but I liked how its underside looks like a root structure and its funky leaves. From Port Angeles.



Downtown Aberdeen.


Conner on the banjo. At Lake Quinault in the house we shared.


The next three are from walks in the woods at Lake Quinault.





A sketch and dream I wrote down.



In downtown Aberdeen there is a dedicated Star Wars shop. I didn't go inside, but they had this funny mural on the side of their building.


The water at one of Lake Quinault's creeks. If you look closely, you can see how clear the water is. Most of the water comes from snow and melting glaciers high up in the mountains.


A big owl at the Aberdeen library.


Naked tree in Port Townsend.


This is a bridge I used to walk most days going to and from work at Lake Crescent that crossed the Barnes Creek.


No comments:

Post a Comment