Saturday, November 14, 2015

Non boat pictures


Just some non-boat stuff. The first is a good picture of a banana slug, right outside my door. You can see how it gets its name, as it kind of looks like a rotten banana. You see these quite regularly this time of year as it gets colder and wet. 

Second is of Gus. He often runs out to meet me at night when I come home. Usually he doesn't do this, but he jumped on the hood of my car. 

The third is a panorama of Point Hudson. Point Hudson is basically the corner of where downtown Port Townsend ends, then you begin to head Northwest to Fort Worden and the Strait of the Juan de Fuca. 

The fourth is just a picture of the dock right outside of the boat school in Port Hadlock. Just a pretty day and its where I like to sit on breaks.

Thought it would be nice to put up some non-boat stuff on a rainy day.





No comments:

Post a Comment